LANDYOUNG FRP cooling tower is a water cooling equipment with FRP shell. The water exchanges heat and mass with the passing air, causing the water temperature to drop. Fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) cooling towers are considered the preferred material for harsh and corrosive environments such as oil refineries and petrochemical facilities. It also features low maintenance and a long service life.
LANDYOUNG FRP cooling tower is a water cooling equipment with FRP shell. The water exchanges heat and mass with the passing air, causing the water temperature to drop.
The open type FRP cooling tower is a equipment that uses the contact of water and air to dissipate waste heat generated in industry or in refrigeration and air conditioning through evaporation. The basic principle is: after the dry (low enthalpy) air is drawn by the fan, it enters the cooling tower from the air inlet network; the high temperature water molecules with high saturated steam partial pressure flow to the low pressure air, damp heat (high enthalpy) The water from the sowing system is sprinkled into the tower. When water droplets contact air, on the one hand, due to the direct heat transfer between air and water, on the other hand, due to the pressure difference between the surface of water vapor and air, evaporation occurs under the action of pressure, that is, through contact with unsaturated dry air The heat transfer takes away the sensible heat of the water, and part of the water evaporates to remove the submerged heat in the water, so as to achieve the purpose of cooling the cooling water.
The closed type FRP cooling tower uses water to contact the coil, and transfers the heat of the cooling medium in the coil through the tube wall heat transfer to achieve the cooling purpose. The circulating water in the closed cooling tower only circulates inside the cooling tower and exchanges heat with the air for cooling, and then contacts the coil to take away the heat of the working fluid in the coil. The water supply pipe is properly filled with water. Compared with the open cooling tower, the closed cooling tower is the best The obvious feature is the addition of coils. The liquid working fluid that needs to be cooled flows in the steel coils without direct contact with water, and exchanges heat through the tube wall.
The waste heat generated in industrial production or refrigeration process is generally conducted away with cooling water. The role of the cooling tower is to carry out heat exchange between the cooling water entraining waste heat and the air in the tower, so that the waste heat is transferred to the air and dispersed into the atmosphere. For example: in a thermal power plant, the boiler heats water into high-temperature and high-pressure steam, which pushes the steam turbine to do work to make the generator generate electricity. The exhaust steam after the steam turbine performs work is discharged into the condenser, and it exchanges heat with the cooling water and condenses into water, which is then pumped. Return to the boiler for recycling. In this process, the waste heat of exhaust steam is transferred to the cooling water, which increases the temperature of the water, entraining the waste heat of the cooling water, transfers the heat to the air in the cooling tower, and discharges it into the atmosphere from the air duct. Cooling tower application range: mainly used in air conditioning cooling systems, refrigeration series, injection molding, tanning, foaming, power generation, steam turbines, aluminum profile processing, air compressors, industrial water cooling and other fields. The most applications are air conditioning cooling, freezing, Plastic chemical industry.
1. Tower body: streamlined design, stable air flow, excellent material, bright colors, surface gel coat resin contains anti-ultraviolet agent, aging resistance, high strength, light weight and corrosion resistance.
2. Fill: Modified polyvinyl chloride wave plate is used, and ribs are added laterally. It has strong water redistribution ability, low resistance, good thermal performance, high temperature resistance of 70 degrees, low temperature of -50 degrees, and good flame retardancy.
3. Water distributor and water collecting plate: The water distributor automatically rotates, which requires low water inlet pressure (0.5MPa can work normally), reduces the motor power of the circulating water pump, and realizes the purpose of saving electric energy. The water collecting plate is installed on the water distribution pipe to overcome the phenomenon of floating water.
4. Fan: low noise, high efficiency fan, aluminum alloy plate airfoil or glass fiber reinforced plastic blade, low noise and high efficiency.
5. Motor: adopts high-quality, low-noise and energy-saving motors, with good sealing and waterproof performance, high temperature resistance, high efficiency and low noise.
6. Deceleration device: adopts high-quality planetary gear reducer or polyester fiber reinforced neoprene power belt transmission, high temperature resistance, high efficiency, and does not stretch when exposed to water, which overcomes the phenomenon of slipping, has low noise and long service life.
7. Air inlet: equipped with glass fiber reinforced plastic shutters, airflow resistance is small, to prevent splashing water, and effectively prevent the shutters from freezing in the northern area.
8. Transportation: Split design, convenient transportation.
9. Installation: provide a three-dimensional installation diagram, easy to assemble.
LANDYOUNG offer a wide range of FRP cooling tower that is made from quality tested raw materials. We are one of the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of FRP cooling tower which include Industrial Water Chiller, Air Cooling Systems, Water Cooling Systems and Brine Chilling Plant.