LANDYOUNG provides the highest quality GRP products at the lowest possible prices in the industry. We continually strive to meet your GRP needs saving you time and money, so you can focus on growing your business. The fittings are designed for extended service life in a variety of corrosive applications.
LANDYOUNG provides the highest quality GRP products at the lowest possible prices in the industry. We continually strive to meet your GRP needs saving you time and money, so you can focus on growing your business.
LANDYOUNG GRP fittings are manufactured using three composite raw materials: glass fibre, sand and thermosetting resins. Through an advanced manufacturing process, GRP fittings accord with the required pressure rating, structural strength, stiffness rating, and abrasion resistance.
● Stub Flange
● Blind Flange
● Y piece
● Square to round
For your convenience, you can also purchase Related Products including: Bolt Set and Gasket to accompany any size Flange, Blind Flange, U-vent and Manway/Manhole; Resin; Catalyst; Fiberglass; and Mylar products.
Our FRP pipe fittings offer better chemical and temperature resistance than PVC and CPVC fittings. These products are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Power plant, Seawater intake pipeline to plant, internal plant treatment pipelines, Neutralization, Fire water Line etc.
● Superior corrosion abrasion resistance(for strong acids and most caustics)
● High strength capability
● Pipe spans similar to steel
● Superior to PVC/CPVC for higher temperatures & longer Spans
● Better chemical resistance than steel & PVC/CPVC
● Excellent replacement for steel pipe with non-rust or corroding interior
● Light weight,1/4 of steel pipes; 1/10 of concrete pipes
● Easy fabrication installation
● Diameters: DN15 – DN4000
● Design pressure: 0~4.0 Mpa
● Joint Method: Bell and spigot, Butt and wrap, Flange joint, Expansion coupling joint
● Temperature:Up to 220℃